If this is new to you, please come to one of our training sessions:
The Conference Training times will be as follows, all Eastern Daylight Time, (EDT)
- April 19th, Sunday, 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- April 21, Tuesday, 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- April 22, Wednesday, 7:00 pm - until 10:00 pm
- April 23, Thursday, 7:00 pm - until 10:00 pm
- April 25, Saturday, 11:00 am -1:00 pm
- April 25, Saturday, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- April 26, Sunday, 2:00 pm until Webinar begins at 3:00 pm
How to join the Training Session:
- Go to http://www.ideal-group.org/cwdo
- Scroll down to Auditorium 1 and click on it.
- If you are a first-time participant, click the "download" link. Choose “Run” from the dialogue box that pops up. After it loads, choose “Run” again.
- Click “Finish” when a box pops up saying the conference room is ready.
- Choose Auditorium 1 again if necessary.
- For your User Name – enter your first and last name and location (for example, Pat Seed in Thunder Bay)
- For Password – just leave it blank.
- Click “Log on” and you will be in the conference room.
To speak as on a teleconference, use your computer microphone/headset. If you do not have a microphone, you will need to type your comments in the text box (like IM applications). You will be able to hear others speaking through your headset or your computer speakers. There are sliding bars to adjust your microphone volume (how we will hear you) and speaker volume (how you will hear us). These are in the lower right-hand area of the screen.
If you need alternate instructions (for vision or hearing impairment) please let Pat Seed know. The site has a number of useful features built in that can be helpful if you know how to access them, such as a built-in text reader. Pat can be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning (807) 473-0909.