Please join us on October 4 for our second webinar on assisted suicide. There are a number of important questions to be asked and answered as the government moves forward to create legislation. Be part of the discussion!
This time, we will be joined by an expert panel of disability rights lawyer David Baker, and health law expert Gilbert Sharpe in a webinar to be held October 4, 2015 at 2:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time.
- Promo for the October 4th for webinar on assisted suicide
- Draft Federal Legislation on Physician Assisted Dying by David Baker and Gilbert Sharpe (accessible PDF document)
- Panelists' presentation (check back soon!)
- Registration form for the webinar
- How to participate in the webinar